Privacy and Cookies Policy
In particular, this site does not use data for the purpose of targeted mailings, but makes use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties who may collect user data and then use them for personalized profiling. For more information please read the full disclosure below.
Full disclosure Legal basis of processing This site processes data primarily on the basis of user consent.
The conferment of consent is through the banner placed on the page, also through the forms of communication or request for services are collected additional consents related to the specific purpose of the service.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, explanations follow), and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (by contacting the owner of the processing of personal data from the contact page). Withholding consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and your browsing experience on the site may be impaired.
As of May 25, 2018 (the effective date of the GDPR), this site processes some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Purposes of treatment The processing of data collected from the site, in addition to the purposes instrumental and necessary to the provision of the service is aimed at the following purposes:
- Analysis and statistics Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated but anonymous form. None of this information is related to the physical person, the user of the site, and do not allow in any way the identification.
- Security For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. This data is never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (as of May 25, 2018, this information is processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner).
- Ancillary Activities Disclose data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to enable third parties to perform technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers only have access to personal data that is necessary to perform their duties, and agree not to use the data for any other purpose, and are required to process personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
This site collects user data in two ways.
- Automatically collected data The following information may be collected during user navigation and is stored in the log files of the site’s server (hosting): – internet protocol (IP) address; – type of browser; – parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; – number of clicks, if any. This data is used for statistical and analytical purposes, in aggregate form only. Questi dati sono utilizzati a fini statistici e analitici, solo in forma aggregata.
- Data provided voluntarily The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commentary services, communication, and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service: – name (if any); – email address.The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service, the user can always ask for the interruption of treatment or deletion of data at any time. The information that users of the site will make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he/she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
Place of treatment The data collected from the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the datacenter of the web hosting (Aruba S.p.A. – Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG) ), which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Period of data retention The data collected by the site during its operation is kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized unless there is no further purpose for retaining the data.
Data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is stored.
Transfer of collected data to third parties The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in cases provided for by law, if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the user, to perform security checks or optimization of the site.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with via social plugins and Google services. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor). The above companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, third party cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies where the service is anonymized.
- profiling and marketing cookies, third party cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on user behavior while browsing, and on the interests and habits of consumption, also in order to provide personalized data profiling.
Disabling cookies may prevent the proper use of some features of the site itself, in particular services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable: by way of example: the social buttons of social networks, Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages: Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari, for browsers not listed here contact us from the CONTACT page.
Third Party Cookies This site also acts as an intermediary for third party cookies (such as social networking buttons), which are used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies which are entirely managed by third parties and has no access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of said cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It should be noted that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the user has already subscribed to the service and is also not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the user has already expressed his consent directly to the third party at the time of registration to the relevant service (eg Facebook)
- Google Analytics Used to analyze users’ use of the site, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, see how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked, and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Data collected: browser identification, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address. Place of data processing: European Union being active anonymization of the service.The data collected does not allow personal identification of users, and is not cross-referenced with other information about the same person. They are processed in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). Google Inc. is prohibited by a separate agreement from doing so. cross-referencing this data with data from other services. More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites. The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing on his or her browser the ‘opt-out’ option.special component provided by Google (opt out).
Social Network Plugins This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with your social network account, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data about your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
On this site are installed plugins with functions of advanced protection of Users’ privacy, which do not send cookies or access to cookies on the User’s browser at the opening of the page but only after clicking on the plugin.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by their own privacy policies, which you should refer to.
Security Measures We process visitor/user data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information while it is being submitted. The treatment is carried out by computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, may have access to data categories involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers).
User Rights Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Art. 7 of D. Lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196The User may, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured form readable by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Garante Privacy – link to the page of the Garante);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Owner of the treatment
The holder of the treatment according to the laws in force is Vinicio Valli
Via Bandiera 9 06046 Norcia (PG)
contacted also through the section CONTACTS.